Monday, January 5, 2009

Top Ten Reasons I Love My Shiloh:


10. The way my dog loves to give me a kiss right after drinking out of the toilet.

9. You can always blame the dog for flatulence.

8. Puppy Breath.

7. I no longer need an alarm clock to tell me when the sun rises.

8. When I step out of the shower, he is there to act as my personal bathmat.

6. A recycled use for all those plastic bags- pooper picker upper.

5. Nesta's uncanny ability to unroll an entire roll of toilet paper in record time.

4. The smell of puppy paws. It sends out endorphins just like the smell of a baby. A little like popcorn.

3. How can I take myself too seriously when my dog is so funny?

2. The good kharma bestowed on humans for loving and caring for an animal.

1. He loves me even when my breath is stinky and my hair is a mess!